Careers at Gradicle
Gradicle was born with the intent of helping aspiring international students build a life of their dreams. After impacting over 200k students worldwide, we are more enthusiastic than ever to fulfill even greater missions.
If you have similar interests, have a look at positions open at Gradicle.
Hey 👋 we are looking for a Marketing Intern!
As the country’s most trusted community for-students, we at Gradicle take our channels seriously. If you are someone who believes in the power of networking and community-building and have a special talent for digital marketing, this marketing intern role is especially curated for you.
Reporting to the Head of Growth and Marketing. The role involves closely working with the growth and support teams to develop an outbound engagement approach to promote knowledge enablement.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and curate highly researched marketing content to dispense across the lifecycle of an international student across short form and long form content.
- Executing these organic and paid campaigns to drive awareness, acquisition, adoption, and engagement via Instagram & emailers.
- Independently driving impactful go-to-market launch strategies by owning development of audience strategy, value proposition, messaging, positioning.
What you’ll need
- Impeccable eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
- 0 – 3 years of marketing experience in a relevant industry or high growth company.
- Hands on experience with email and other customer lifecycle management tools.
- Ability to study funnel metrics and the agility to improve the funnel based on performance.
- Experience in copywriting, basic understanding of design, campaign management, running ads, storyboarding etc.
This is a paid internship and can potentially lead to something more permanent.
Sounds like you? Fill out the form below to apply